Thursday, 24 September 2015
Are you one of those plus size woman who thinks that they look dumpy and ugly? Don’t! Plus-size women are now slowly creeping onto catwalks and showing the world what they are made off.
Being plus-size now is no more a taboo. They are curvy and luxurious beauties. Though many crave to be a size zero, the true beauty of a woman lies in her curves. With a little bit of fashion tip, you can turn the most plus-sized women into a bombshell.
Below are a few tips for those who wish for a difference in their outlook:
- The rule of thumb for plus sized women is to refrain from wearing baggy and shapeless dresses which tends to make them look bigger.
- Buy clothes that fit correctly. Clothes that are too tight emphasize unwanted bumps and lumps and can make you look heavier. So find your size and buy accordingly.
Tip number 2: Don’t go for frills and fussy prints
- When purchasing fabrics stay away from frills and fussy prints. They don’t make you look good instead it only makes you look bigger. Go for clean cuts and classic designs which turns you into an elegant and chic plus sized woman.
Tip number 3: Choose dark colors
- Dark colors are known to give the slimming effect. Choose deep colors such as burgundy, royal purple, royal blue or dark green.
- If you like bright colors use them to draw attention to the most attractive parts of your body, such as your face, shoulders and neck.
Tip number 4: Avoid horizontal lines
- Wear clothes with vertical lines. They may give an elongating and slim look. Asymmetrical stripes may also help you appear slimmer and taller. Wear delicate, small prints. Tiny flowers or polka dots can help you appear slimmer.
Tip number 5: Play up your assets
- Try an empire waist dress or top which highlights your best assets. If you have an hour glass figure then choose an outfit with a belt. If you have large hips, choose clothing that hugs the waist and flows over the hips.
- Purchase shirts that go just over your hips and abdomens. If they are shorter it will only tend to expose the bulges.
- Also try skirts that are designed to hit right at knee length, like the plus size pencil skirts.
Tip number 6: Wear heels
- Try adding a bit of height to your plus sized figure by wearing heels. It will make you look more proportioned and slimmer.
- This is your best friend. If you don’t already have one, then buy it. It helps to hold your bulges in the right places.
- A plus size wardrobe can often consist mostly of the same basic elements. So accessories are a must. Try accessorizing a pain top with different earrings, handbags, shoes or belts. You will not only look good but feel good as well!
So for all you plus size women out there, hope that these tips will provide you with some guidelines on how to look chic and elegant. Throw away those loose T-shirts and start looking glamorous!
* Credit to: http://www.themalaysiantimes.com.my/plus-size-want-to-look-beautiful for the article.
For more information on Premium Beautiful, please feel free to Whatsapp/Telegram me at 0192802631.
Special price and service will be given to special buyer.
TQ Lovelies.. Muaahh!
Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera semua.. Saya bukan nak nyanyi lagu Newboyz hari ni.. walau pun lagu tu memang antara lagu yang po...
Assalamualaikum semua.. Apa khabar ya? Cepat sungguh masa berlalu kan.. tup tup hujung bulan ni dah nak masuk Ramadhan dah.. Ok hari ...
Assalamualaikum semua.. Hari ni saya nak cerita tentang produk terbaru dari Hai-O iaitu Feminine Pad BIO SELEZA. BIO SELEZA...
Assalamualaikum semua.. Hari ni saya nak share tips untuk menjadi kaya.. Bukan tips dari saya.. Tapi tips dari Jutawan Internet Malays...